We are looking for experienced and passionate pre-sales professionals for US Region to work in alignment with companys Inc. sales team for meeting business targets & revenues.
What we are looking for
- Proven and demonstrated success in pre sales of software solutions
- Proficiency in analyzing the customers business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solutions
- Relevant industry experience primarily in Banking & Financial services and Healthcare
- Passion for ECM (Enterprise Content Management), BPM (Business Process management) and other related solutions
- Engineering Graduates /B.Sc (IT)/ BCA along with MBA having over 3-6 years of experience in Presales or as Business Analyst in IT Industry
- Should be keen for short/long term travel in US/Canada/Caribbean/ LATAM region
- Ability to work in flexible hours and night calls to meet business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skill, negotiation, presentation and business acumen
- Extrovert, team player, self-starter and proactive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- A keen interest towards a pre-sales role, responsibility and challenges that comes with it.
- He / she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional
- Good knowledge of company's competitors is desired
- B1 Visa holders are desired.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Proactively looking for creative ways to position companys Solution by incorporating specific industry/domain expertise and business/functional knowledge
- Working closely with sales team to provide clarifications and answers to customer queries requiring deep product expertise on timely manner
- Carrying out Proof of Concepts to demonstrate how companys solution could meet customer requirements and deliver values
- Ensure compliance to System and Processes such as legal & commercial terms, Proposals, RFPs, RFIs, BOM etc.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of companys products and similar competitive products to effectively compares/competes.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization