You will be responsible for implementation of company's Products & Solutions & customer engagements. The broad responsibilities include:
- Define product capabilities
- Understand Vertical need from customers
- Provide development specifications to the delivery team
- Doing UAT, high level documentation
- Responding to RPI, RPQ, RFP
- Conduct demos
- Manage implementations
EXPERIENCE : 2-6 Years
- You should be a B.E/B. Tech. and MBA from a reputed institute, with 2 to 4 years of experience as system analyst for software products like CRM/Salesforce. You must have:
- Understanding of the CRM product market dynamics and software development processes.
- Possess excellent relationship, communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities through quick decision-making and change management & strong analytical ability.
- Good experience in Ms-Office and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel for Short term/Long term within India/Outside India and work as per project requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, Other Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
The organization has a global footprint with over 1300 +installations in more than 61 countries.